Like all varieties of Hypericum of the MAGICAL® range, this variety presents:
- a quality, semi-evergreen, rather dark green, especially rust resistant foliage,
- rather dense and well-branched growth,
- an abundance of small yellow flowers with big stamens, from May-June onwards,
- generous forming of fruits from June-July onwards,
- excellent and very quick second flowering,
- new groups of fruits adding a decorative interest to the shrub until at least the end of September.
Very attractive in the garden, the numerous MAGICAL ® Beauty berries have a peach to salmon-pink tint and are recommended for floral compositions.
No particular nurturing necessary. Prune in spring to shape the plant.
The Hypericum varieties of the MAGICAL ® range have been selected for their excellant second flowering and their abundance of fruit in various colours. Being floriferous, they are covered in small yellow flowers with long stamens, from June onwards. Numerous fruits appear in July. New bouquets of flowers, then fruits open very quickly, adding a long lasting decorative interest to the shrubs.
The cultivars were also chosen for the quality of their semi-evergreen rather dark green leaves, which are particularly rust resistant.
Their growth is rather dense and well-branched.
MAGICAL ® Beauty, Limelight, Pumpkin, Red Fame and Sunshine are presently part of the SAPHO program.
ANDRE BRIANT JEUNES PLANTS